• Priapus, ΣΩΤΗΡ ΚΟΣΜΟΥ, Sōtēr Kosmou, Saviour of the World, from Michel-Ange de La Chausse’s Romanum Museum (1690).
666 and 616
• ‘Amor and Priapus’ from Monumens du culte secret des dames romaines (1784).
• ‘Assemblage de trois têtes parmi lesquelles en est une de mort’ from Le Museum de Florence (1787).
• Explore the history behind the two numbers 666 and 616 given to the Beast of Revelation in ancient Greek MSS., and discover interesting new knowledge about these numbers!
The number of the Beast found in the earliest manuscript of the New Testament’s Apocalypse known to us today is 616 (χιϛʹ) and not 666 (χξϛʹ)! But why use two numbers? Discover what apparently took place!
Read about the Greek god Priapus and the role he played among the Christian Church Fathers. Also, about the Persian born American publisher, type designer, and printer Samuel Aiwaz Jacobs whom Aleister Crowley came in contact with in America in 1918 E.V. – Read online or download this PDF file (47 pp.) containing an extract from FOR THE THELEMITES. [May need further proof reading]
(In connection with this extract, see also the extract "Ye Sword of Song" and "The Tarot"!)
• TO MEGA THERION's ‘The Mark of the Beast’.
• Photograph of Perdurabo titled “ΧΑΙΡΕ ΣΩΤΗΡ ΚΟΣΜΟΥ”, Hail to the Saviour of the World, from Book Four, Part One, 1913 E.V. (Photographed by Jules Jacot-Guillarmod, 1902.)
You need Adobe Reader in order to open a PDF file. Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free version) on your computer or mobile device: